adsense

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Using Google MAP control in Asp.Net

There are various Google MAP controls available that can be used with Asp.Net. Listed below are few of popular Google MAP controls available.

1) Subgurim google map
2) Artem google map
3) Reimers google map

 I have tried using all of the above controls but my exact retirement could not be achieved. My objective was to get the latitude  and longitude of the clicked location. The problem was I had two map controls on the same form and it seems if two map controls are used on the same form, click event of the second control does not get fired for some reason. I could not find the reason for this to occur and finally ended up using google API provided in w3shools which solved my problem.

cheers
Samitha


No comments:

Post a Comment